La Nouvelle Athènes creates "for the future" a collection of videos on period pianos
La Nouvelle Athènes is committed to escape music "free but interrupted by unappropriate publicity" that the uses of social networks impose on us.
We want to convince you to become the craftsmen of a virtuous model: your purchases and your loyalty contribute to our audio-visual effort.
Our programs are exclusive, on period pianos of great heritage value, with artists revisiting the romantic repertoire "for the future".
We are on the lookout for innovative approaches and join the A440.live platform, launched by young engineers and musicians based in the USA.
It's both live and replay, free with the possibility of making donations, or for some programs paying $ 5.99 (€ 5) for unlimited access.
The ambition is to make it a social platform for classical music valuing artist channels as well as venues or artist groups ...
We wish to have convinced you and above all that your visual and musical experience will be enriched with these meetings around exceptional artists and pianos: Piano Cristofori 1726, Piano Silbermann 1749, Erard 1806, Piano Rosenberger 1820, Piano Streicher 1847 , Piano Blüthner 1856
Our programs will gradually migrate from Okast to A440. The Beethoven Variations Festival will be exclusively on A440.Llive.
- Sun, 01 AugBeethoven - A Salon Eroica
- Tue, 15 JunFilmed concert, Hôtel de Noailles (78)15 Jun, 18:21 – 10 Jul, 22:01Filmed concert, Hôtel de Noailles (78)Aline Zylberajch, Philippe Grisvard, Aurélien Delage surrounded by Johannes Pramsohler violin, Etienne Mangot Gambetta inglese, Sebastijan Bereta traverso celebrate the pre-romantic repertoire of Giordani, Schaffrath at CPE Bach and Fasch Pianoforte Silbermann 1749, Kerstin Schwarz collection
- Thu, 06 MayFilmed concert, Hôtel de Noailles (78)06 May, 12:00 – 30 Jun, 16:00Filmed concert, Hôtel de Noailles (78)Aline Zylberajch, Philippe Grisvard, Aurélien Delage surrounded by Johannes Pramsohler violin, Etienne Mangot Gambetta inglese, Sebastijan Bereta traverso celebrate the pre-romantic repertoire of Giordani, Schaffrath at CPE Bach and Fasch Pianoforte Silbermann 1749, Kerstin Schwarz collection
- Tue, 04 MaySalle Cortot, concert retransmis en direct04 May, 20:30 CEST – 18 May, 22:32 CESTSalle Cortot, concert retransmis en directŒuvres de Scarlatti, Bononcini, Bitti Ensemble Teatro d'Arcadia (direction Edoardo Torbianelli) Christina Doner, soprano.Jan Thomer, alto. Marc Hantaï, flûte. Leonardo Bortolotto, viole de gambe. Sam Chapman, théorbe. Edoardo Torbianelli, pianoforte Cristofori
- Tue, 09 MarVOD : Séance filmée
- Sun, 04 OctConcerts filmés
- Sun, 04 Octhttps://lanouvelleathenes.okast.tv/
- Sun, 27 SepFilmed concerts27 Sep 2020, 20:00 – 21:05Filmed concertsWhile Beethoven has become an almost standardized popular icon, we are interested in the creative artist, the musician who at each concert knew how to surprise his audience with almost improvised pieces and one of whose playing fields was the creation of many variations .
- Sun, 19 JulOnline Meeting - Romantic cello